Monday, July 8, 2013

Captured my imagination ... and all of my attention

So much to cover and my brain is bouncing around something fierce.  Hmmm ...

First, the Adderall didn't work.  Not only didn't it work, I had more side effects than I was even really aware.  While, I've been logging most everything because I've been tracking my allergies, some of the side effects were there but not "worth" logging.  Here they go: 

  • Common side effects: Upper Abdominal Pain (like the later stages of labor), Chronic Trouble Sleeping, Loss of Appetite, Feel Like Throwing Up, Nervous. Infrequent side effects: Feeling Restless, Hives, Rash, Trouble Breathing, Anxious, Dry Mouth, Drowsiness, Dizzy, Low Energy, Head Pain, Fast Heartbeat, Heart Throbbing or Pounding, Altered Interest in Having Sexual Intercourse. 
  • Rare side effects: High Blood Pressure – not high but definitely higher, Feeling Faint, Chest Pain – not exactly, more like a tight chest, Disturbance in the Ability of the Eye to Focus – more like a delay, Feeling Unhappy or Unwell – if you felt like crap, you would too. 
  • Not on the list unless I missed it: Throat tightness.

Second, I am captivated by the idea of starting my own advocacy business and translating that into a larger platform.  Can't really share more right now, but it occupies most of my waking and sleeping thoughts in one way or another.

I guess I wanted to talk about the second, but then decided not to ... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment